The 10 Best Way to Make Coffee at Home
Coffee is one of our favorite drink. A cup of coffee with a perfect and non-bitter taste has the ability to make our day. There are different types and varieties of coffee as like as cold coffee, chocolate coffee etc. There are also different methods of brewing coffee and their taste is also different. So, now we will know about the 10 best way to make coffee at home.
The Aero Press uses pressure for brewing coffee. It is extremely convenient and a best way to make coffee at home. Let’s know more about it.
- The paper filter of it helps in brewing coffee with less oil and sediment.
- Takes only two minutes to brew a cup of coffee.
- Easy and satisfying cleanup system.
- It is able to make espresso.
They are very classic and most elegant brewing device. A best way to make coffee at home. It is a pour-over method in which hot water is poured over the grounds and a paper filter.
- Able to make a non-bitter, non-acidic and flavorful cup of coffee because of their strong filtration method.
- The filter is 20-30 % thicker than others which make a smooth and pure flavor coffee with fewer oils.
Cold Press Coffee
They brew coffee at room temperature. You will get a coffee with a very low acidity. You don’t need any other extra equipment to brew coffee with this cold press brewing method.
- Cold brewed coffee uses a ratio of 1:7 for coffee and water.
- Room temperature is perfect for them.
- Makes coffee with a smooth, non-bitter and flavorful taste and with very low acidity.
French Press is one of easiest ways to brew a cup of perfect coffee. Definitely a best way to make coffee at home. It is a brewing device which has a filter made of metal mesh. Just throw some coffee beans, add heated water and wait for 4-5 minutes. Your coffee will be ready with a perfect taste.
- Brews 8 cups at a time.
- You can have your control over brewing time.
- Available to brew cold coffee too.
Moka Pot is also known as stovetop espresso maker. It works as a domain of the people who love to drink a smooth and strong coffee. Bialetti Company in Italy was patented this for the first time. A best way to make coffee at home.
- Able to produce a delicious and espresso-like cup of coffee.
- Acquire high degree of customization.
Keurig K-Cup Coffee Maker
For most coffee lovers it is a dream come true. They are specially designed to brew faster than any other. It brews not only coffee or tea but also other hot beverages.
- The machine delivers your selected brew within 20-60 seconds.
- Brew not only coffee but also ice coffee, tea, lemonade, hot chocolate, and more.
Hario V60 Pour Over
Hario V60 Pour Over is also known as hand drip coffee which is an old fashioned method of coffee brewing. This is a cone-shaped dripper along with spiral ridges near the inner walls and its filter is also so much thin.
- Definitely a best way to make coffee at home with a perfect taste.
- The bonded filter of it catches sediment and oils which prevent bitterness.
- Able to make different varieties of coffee.
Vacuum press is a best way to make coffee at home. Basically, it works by steeping coffee beans in nearly boiling water. It takes only a few minutes, then the water passes through a thick filter into a vessel. After brewing a few minutes, you have to remove the heat and then the water in the bottom cools. A vacuum is created which sucks the coffee down through the filter.
- Brews coffee with a perfect flavor.
- It prevents bitterness.
Siphon Brews coffee with a vacuum pot. It brings you a cup of natural smooth coffee but it is hard to clean. A best way to make coffee at home.
- It extracts a full spectrum of flavors from your coffee by the full immersion of grounds in water.
- Offers a coffee with a smooth and non-bitter taste.
Percolator is an old fashioned one but still a best way to make coffee at home. This is best for them who wants to make coffee automatically. It gives a coffee with non-bitter taste.
- Brews a lot of coffee within a very little time.
- This method brews coffee with boiling water, so it’s not the best for flavor.
- It is for those who don’t want to drink a plastic touched hot liquid.
So now you know about the methods by which you can make coffee very easily with a perfect taste. So try one of them and I assure you that you will not be disappointed.